Saturday, August 7, 2010

hotter than....

In the spirit of this excruciating summer heat, I asked my southern bred husband for his take on some funny country idioms. Here we go:

It's hotter than a billy goat in a pepper patch.
It's hotter than 2 bears fighting in a forest fire.
It's hotter than 2 rats "wrestling" in a wool sock. (this one is particularly funny when you input the verb of your choice)
It's hotter than a monkey's uncle.
(and the one I alluded to previously...)It's hotter than a 2bit "ho" in a country church.
It's hotter than Justin Beiber. (added by the 8y/o)

You go now.....give me some of your favorites. Make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the classic- It's hotter than a buttermilk biscuit...HEHE!
    It's hotter than a banchi (sp?).
    It's hotter than blue blazes.

    ReplyDelete